Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's New?

What's New?
What's new, well not too much. The fellows came yesterday and fine tuned the air conditioner that was leaking and so far it has quit. The vinyl blind that we bought for the door window is up and working, unless it fell off overnight, I haven't checked it this morning.
I was playing around with the new beta blogger yesterday, thinking to update the look of the blog. Supposedly everything was to have carried over from the old to the new and what didn't was to have been kept by them so that you could access it. Well, guess what? All the links to blogs, info., photos, etc. just disappeared. I have most of it back up; but not all so will continue working on it. What fun!

1 comment:

Steve said...

i can see that you have a great site.... do you like to do Link exchange with my blog let me know by mail honeyfam02@gmail.com thanx in advance if you agree we should do both. mine http://english-premier.blogspot.com
and there is also http://timesfunny.blogspot.com u can exchange any one u like byee..