Fooling Around
I am just fooling around with the slideshow thingy at the top this morning and would like some feedback. What do you think of it? Good--keep it or Too Busy--get rid of it. Leave a comment and let me know.
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
6 comments:
Hi Brenda -
I am not a big Flickr fan - that said, I prefer the photos in the body of the text with enlargement capability. IMHO
John
Hmm... keep it. :) But you ought to customise the border colour to suit the blog. That is if 'slide.com' allows it.
Brenda, I think it could be fun if about and attached to an entry but running all the time at the top is distracting to me.
Brenda - Billie is right - this constant motion could cause seizures in older folks - like me.
Saludos,
Juan Calypso
Brenda, Love your blog, but for us dial-up refugees it slows the site to a crawl..... I love photos, but keep it simple please!!!!!
Jingle
Hi Brenda & Roy:
If some folks are complaining on the size/time of landline downloads, you can always make the photos a lot smaller for the Internet. (dots per inch changed from whatever your camera gives you.)
Cousin Steve Edgar - Canada
Post a Comment