Different Landscapes
I think that (other than the weather) the biggest difference we see between home and here is the landscape and vegetation. In the area where we are staying the yards have been kept to look as natural as possible, which is really nice. Everything just blends right into the land and looks as if it belongs. One plant that I grow at home in my garden as an annual seems to grow here as a weed?, anyway it is all over. Along with the usualy cactus, there are many other plants, shrubs that I have no idea what they are. Also, in this area there are alot of birds and bunnies. The bunnies appear to have no fear of humans or dogs and hop merrily all over the place.
Beastie count so far: NO snakes or scorpions seen--thank goodness; but piles of bunnies, quail and other birds.
Here are a couple of photos, will add the rest to the webshots album.





No comments:
Post a Comment