One More Day To Go
It is VERY quiet around here suddenly. I took the dogs to the step-daughters this morning, said goodbye to them and the grandchildren. When I got home we drained the water out of the washing machine and the dishwasher. Roy cleaned the car inside and out and I cleaned some things up in the house. Everything is put away and locked up for the winter. My sister and her family came up to visit one last time, their dog couldn't seem to figure out why there were no dogs here. We are also all out of biscuits, for her the visit was a bust! We did give her a bone, which she had left in the house, as they were leaving she came back into the house and grabbed her bone. It was very funny. We all went out for supper and had a good visit. Hard to believe that we will not be seeing anyone familiar for almost 7 months. Tomorrow we wait for the water guys to come, finish packing and relax for the rest of the day. We leave early Tuesday morning if all goes as planned.
1 comment:
Brenda, I just have the feeling that sometime while you are in Mexico, we will meet even though Mexico is a big country. I hope you are going to be able to stay on line every day or so. God Speed.
Billie
Post a Comment