14 Days and Counting
It seems like ages since I have posted so will split this up into 3 posts this morning to make it easier.
It is getting closer to the time that we leave, 14 days and counting.
Yesterday I lowered the levels in two of the ponds, enough to catch the fish in one of them and enough to make catching the fish in the bigger one far easier in a week or so. It was warm yesterday, so I wanted to do that when I didn't have to be cold, as I usually end up getting wet and of course yesterday was no exception.
We woke up to a nice surprise this morning. We had an email from our contact in Mexico, who has been watching for a place for us to rent. Apparently his wifes aunt is in the process of making a couple of small apartments and he feels that one of them would be what we want. It sounds like we would have use of a garage for the car and a small apartment with a couple of rooms, which is all we are looking for. He is going to go and have a look at it and get back to us. We are looking for something very basic, ie: four walls and a roof, so were not really expecting too much.
The car has been overheating, so Roy is at the garage trying to get that rectified this morning.
I am going to put away the swing cushions, hammock, wrap the fountains up for winter and other outdoor things today, so I better get off of here and go get busy.
Hasta Luego
No comments:
Post a Comment