Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Frost

Frost
It froze here last night, UGH! what a horrible thing to awaken to. There is ice in the bird bath. It has been a cool, rainy summer here and everyone is disgusted with the weather. Thank goodness we are leaving soon, the way the weather has been this year I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed!
Hmmm we have come up/down?? in the world I guess, the spammers found our blog last night, so I have turned on the word verification in the comment section.
There is some discussion on another blog that I read about blogging ins and outs. I find this site very easy to use. I started out blogging on MSN personal spaces; but found it frustrating. Half the time the various buttons wouldn't work and also you couldn't go into the "insides" of your blog and add codes, you used what was there. When I came across this site, I decided to try it. I like the fact that you can go in and insert codes for various stuff from other sites, etc.; although with me it is a hit and miss thing as to whether it goes where I want it to!!! I am not very computer literate. I like being able to add photos in the body of the post (you can choose from 3 sizes) and they are also clickable to enlarge. All in all blogging on this site is an easy experience. The link to our MSN site is on the sidebar if you want to check it out, I have left it there as all of our beginning preparations are there. I, also have been thinking of backing it up; but of course haven't done it yet, will probably wait until it crashes and then complain!!!
Have a good day.

No comments: