Saturday, September 10, 2005

Getting Down to the Small Stuff

Getting Down to the Small Stuff
Yesterday we went to visit Roys daughter and grand-daughter, picked up the swim fins and did some shopping. I picked up a card reader for the camera and another memory card, so hopefully will be able to load our photos via internet cafe to the online photo album, if I can figure out the spanish keyboard stuff. Not too much left to do here before we leave, need to call Bell ExpressVu to put our service "on vacation", take the dog for his haircut, and that's about it. I will spend one day next week visiting people before we leave and then it is basically just wait until the water is cut off before leaving.
The hurricane chaos continues. FEMA rethinking the debit cards for evacuees; but FEMA employee credit cards have their limit increased from $2500.00 to $250,000.00? I'm hoping that that was a mistake in the reporting.

1 comment:

Billie Mercer said...

Brenda, where are you headed first?
And when do expect to come into Mexico?
Billie