Squid Festival
After we finished eating our tacos we headed uptown to the Squid Festival.
They had rides set up for the kids and lots of booths cooking different specialities of squid.
As I said before we aren't big eaters of squid or calamar, to me it is rubbery. According to the newspaper there were supposed to be 57 different booths, I didn't count them; but I don't think there was that many. They had a stage set up and there was a fellow singing. I think that maybe later they were going to have some dancers also, as we saw one girl there in her outfit. There were also some members of a basketball team shooting hoops and showing off their expertise. We wandered around for awhile, listened to the fellow singing and then walked over and sat in the park before heading home.
On the way home there was a tianguis, so we got off the bus and looked at the merchandise. We starting walking the rest of the way home, looking at all of the trees that are blooming right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment