Name The Trees
Wow, third post today, I am impressed with me.
As I mentioned before there are alot of trees blooming right now, after all it is spring. I could use some help with naming a couple of these.I think this is the Jacaranda Tree; but I am not sure.
What is this one?
Here is a closeup of the flower on the tree above.
This is what covers the new leaves on the rubber tree before they emerge.
I love the color contrast between the red bouganvillea and the blue car.
Here at home the Desert Rose is starting to bloom, here is a close up of the first blossom.
It is too windy this afternoon to go to San Carlos fishing, so I guess that is it for excitement for today.

3 comments:
I "think" that the orchid looking bloom is a bahinia.
I love the one with the blue car too. I would definitely have taken that one.
Thanks Billie. I will "google" Bahinia and see what I get. It is hard to find a name if you have no where to start.
Billie. I googled Bahinia and found lots of info., actually I guess it is spelt Bauhinia; but it is the correct tree. Thanks for the ID.
Post a Comment