Shrimp Tacos
We went to our favorite taco stand today for lunch, it is about 4 blks. from home and we thought we would eat before going uptown to the Squid Festival. Neither one of us is too keen on squid so we weren't worried about filling up beforehand. I have never taken a photo of the place as I don't usually take my camera with me; but today I had it, so thought I would show you what we eat there. It was very busy and we had to wait in line to order; but it was worth the wait once we sunk our teeth into the tasty shrimp. I had only put on some cucumber; but there are many things you can add. I like to keep it simple so that I can taste the shrimp. Some people load them up so high with salsas, etc. that I don't think that they can even find the shrimp. The plate below costs 12 pesos or about $1.20, I think that the fish ones are cheaper; but I forget as we haven't ordered the fish ones for a long time. The lady also serves soup and chili rellenos.Yum, yum I do love these things. A delicious lunch.
A view of the back of her stand, it was too busy around the side to take a photo.

2 comments:
The tacos do look delicious.
They always are delicious, she fries them up as you wait. We have never had poor food here and you can tell by how busy she is.
Post a Comment