Friday, February 23, 2007

Gone Fishing

Gone Fishing

It was a nice day so we decided to take the afternoon off from our hectic schedules and go fishing. Well, Roy was fishing, I took my book. We went to Centinela and whiled away the afternoon. As you can see above, Roy had a tough afternoon and so did I. It was hard to concentrate on my book with the scenery just begging to be looked at. It was a perfect afternoon, there was a bit of wind so it wasn't too hot to sit in the sun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have to ask...did Roy catch anything...did you have fresh pescado for dinner?

Juan

Brenda Maas said...

Nope, no catches other than rocks and seaweed. As it is a very rocky place it isn't really a good place to fish; but it is a great place to relax.
Brenda

Marie McC said...

Beautiful ocean views, Brenda! I love the deep blue sea.

Rusty in Miami said...

Those Baja pictures are beautiful. You don’t have to catch any fish to have a great time

Brenda Maas said...

Actually Rusty these photos are not of the Baja, these are taken about 15 minutes from our apartment. It is beautiful there though and no a person doesn't need to catch fish to enjoy yourself.
Brenda

Gary said...

All I can say is Wow!