Saying Farewell
We managed to get the laundry done yesterday and some other housecleaning. Roy washed off the patio and also washed the car. A hard days work, ha, ha.
Today we had made plans to go for lunch with the people from Saskatchewan that are staying in the RV park in San Carlos. They have to leave for home on Thursday and we wanted to get together before they left. She runs a greenhouse there and needs to get back as she has to go and pick up some plants in Winnipeg by the end of the month. I don't envy them having to go back at this time of year. We met them and went for lunch and then went to a couple of shops and the Belles Artes to look at the paintings, etc.. By this time, it was time for me to go to spanish class, so we said our goodbyes and I headed to class. Roy took them back to the campground and then he returned home. We have enjoyed spending time with them and will miss them; although we will stay in contact by computer and possibly Skype.
It looks like we will be going to the Baja to do a housesit after we return from Albuquerque at the end of April. The Baja sit is supposed to be for 2 months, from the middle of May to the middle of July. We will probably bus south to Los Mochis and then take the ferry over to La Paz. We have been wanting to take the ferry over to Baja, so this will be a perfect time to do it. We are looking forward to it and hopefully it won't fall through.
I have homework to do for tomorrow, so time to get at it.

1 comment:
Good to be home, I know the feeling. I hope your house seating in Baja comes thru, that is one of my favorite places in Mexico.
Post a Comment