Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dentist--Part Four

Dentist--Part Four
We drove out to San Carlos yesterday morning for breakfast and a visit, then on to look for an easel. The lady said that she had just sold her last one the day before and won't have anymore until January. Oh well. We then stopped at the RV campground and had a visit with our friends from Sask.. We returned home early as I had a dentist appt. at 3 PM. I really was tempted not to go, after the last appt.; but at the last minute decided to get it over with. She needed to remove the temporary crown and put in the permanent one. The glue was solid on the temporary one, so naturally she needed to use her drill some more. She started drilling and it was pretty tender, so more freezing. It didn't take long to accomplish and 3/4 of an hour later I was home again. Roy questioned whether I had even gone to the appt., I was home so quickly. He actually accused me of going into hiding and then just returning home!!! He must have been reading my mind; because the thought did cross my mind. Smile. I am glad it is over!!! I promptly went to sleep in the recliner and slept until 7:30 PM, then went to bed at 9:30 PM and slept straight through until 4 AM. That freezing does strange things to me; thankfully she does not use the type that makes me physically sick. I really did not like that, I much prefer sleeping to vomiting!!
This morning it is chilly and I am wrapped in my quilt. When I got up this morning it was 59 F./15 C. inside the apt. and 56 F./13 C. outside. The weather thingy on the blog is showing 45 F., not sure where they get these temps from; but I am glad that it is not that temperature!!! As I have mentioned before, you need to look at those temperatures and just use it as a guideline, as it is usually not that accurate.
Sunrise this morning.


As most people with blogs do, I also check my stats from time to time. Sometimes there are searches that bring people to the site that absolutely tickle my funny bone. Yesterday someone had searched, "getting turned on by a doctors exam", sorry but you will not find anything like that here!! Made me chuckle though.

1 comment:

Paul said...

What a gorgeous sunrise!

-Nancy