The Weather Here
Just a note about the weather thingy at the side of the blog. It will give you a general idea of the weather; but it is not exactly accurate. For example: this morning it is saying 48 F./9 C., when I saw that and took our thermometer outside and found some shade to hang it in, the temperatures it showed were very different. Mine showed 65 F. / 18 C.. I have checked this thing various times and this is the furthest it has been off. Not sure why or where they get their info. from but; that is quite a difference. Or maybe my thermometer is off? Who knows. All I know is that it is chilly in the apartment this morning and it is still windy, which is unusual for the daytime. The strong winds have done some damage to my plants, so I am not impressed. As we laid in bed last night, warm and snug, listening to the wind, I said to Roy that I felt sorry for the people in some of the homes that we have seen in other areas of the city. Some of the homes would not be very wind, cold resistant and I only hope that they have some way of keeping warm during the winter weather that we are getting a month or so early. We had this type of weather last winter in January when we took our little trip south. I hope it doesn't continue like this for the next month!!

No comments:
Post a Comment