Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dentist--Part Two

Dentist--Part Two
We headed to the dentist this morning for my appointment and I survived! The dentist is a very nice lady with a gentle touch. The rest of the filling almost disintegrated and she didn't like the look of the tooth, well teeth as the filling is in between 2 molars. Muy grande problema (very big problem)!! She cleaned out the tooth and put in what I thought was a filling; but she called a crown. I have had problems with this tooth for years, so was not surprised that it is going to cause me still more trouble. She doesn't have an x-ray machine in her office (she is moving her office in a week or so). We discussed some options, before she made an appointment for me for an x-ray at an orthidontists office for 5:30 this afternoon. So, at 5:30 I went to the orthidontists office and got the x-ray taken, she gave me a photo of it and said she would be calling the dentist right away. She has the new type of x-ray machine that shows the picture on the computer screen. Yes, both the dentist and the orthidontist were ladies. I have an appointment on Friday to see the dentist again and find out what is going to happen.
Tomorrow being Wednesday, a couple of ladies and I will be going to the tianguis. It is going to be a man free morning by the sound of it. One lady is unattached, the other ladies husband has the flu and Roy has decided that he will leave us to it. Hmm... wonder why???

2 comments:

Marie McC said...

Sounds okay so far! I've had a lot of crowns. It's no big deal. Good luck and keep us posted!

Your husband sounds like a very smart guy! :)

Brenda Maas said...

That he is. LOL