Farewell 2006
We had Gary up for dinner on Friday evening and then he left yesterday morning. I assume he has made it back to Yuma, where he will stay for a few days with his father in law before heading home to Canada. We hope he enjoyed his stay in Guaymas.
Today we went out to San Carlos to go for lunch with Marilyn and Edgar, the couple in the RV campground from Saskatchewan. We had a nice lunch and then drove out to the Mirador Lookout, it was windy and the wind was chilly. I took a few photos and we headed back to the car. We stopped at their place and visited for awhile before heading home. We made a stop at the grocery store and came home. Nothing too exciting for the last day of the year. Roy laughs at my "chilly weather" reports, it was 23 C./74 F. in the apt. and I was putting my sweater on. It certainly is better than in Canada, so I shouldn't complain.
Roy, Marilyn and Edgar.
View from Mirador.

View from Mirador.

Happy New Year to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment