Saturday, December 09, 2006

Before And After In The Neighborhood

Before And After In The Neighborhood
I have been spending a fair amount of time lately looking at old photos of Guaymas and taking some new ones to compare the two. Here are 2 photos, the oldest of which is only 1 yr. old. It doesn't take much time to make a change when someone is intent upon that change.

This is the house across the street last winter.
Home across the street from us.
This is the house across the street today. If you click on this to enlarge it, have a look at the painter standing on a ledge a few inches wide, clinging to the grillework and painting. Yikes!

House Across the street December 9,2006

The dentist appointment went fine yesterday, it was just a check up to see how I was doing. Apparently what I now have in my mouth is just temporary, I need to return on Tuesday for her to take an impression for the crown. I have never had a crown before so have no idea of the ins and outs involved in them.

This morning I stripped off the bed linens and went to the laundromat. Unfortunately the laundromat had no water at the time, so I returned home. I found the other set of bedding and made up the bed with the clean ones. Usually I just wash them and put them back on. Oh well. I then decided to rearrange the bedroom and ended up mopping all the floors too. So I did mangae to accomplish something today, anyway.

Tomorrow there is supposed to be an art exhibit at the Plaza de Tres Presidentes so we are intending to go to see that. I also have some bread crusts and old tortillas saved, so I imagine that we will go and feed the pigeons at the park too.

3 comments:

Rusty in Miami said...

HI Brenda, I been away from my computer for a few days, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have for crowns are they as expensive in Mexico as they are in the states.

Rusty in Miami said...

I paid about 600 dollars each for the last two

Billie Mercer said...

Brenda, today may be too much for you....and art exhibit and feeding the pigeons! Take it easy girl. Remember you are retired! LOL