Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Storm Clouds

We had a short rainfall last night again. We are being very fortunate with the rainfall this year. We received as much rain in June as we usually get in approx. 3 months. Everything is very green and lush as a result(for our area of Alberta). The garden pictures in the webshot album will attest to this.
I got some nice photos of the clouds last night. Will post one here and the rest on Webshots(in the clouds album).
Had called the company, about shutting down our water system for the winter, and they were to have called back last night; but no call. Will have to get on that again today, I guess. Need to know exactly what to do, so that nothing will freeze up and be destroyed.
We have been reading some other blogs about Mexico and I will include the links to them, just in case someone is interested in checking them out. They make interesting and at times funny reading. They talk about their experiences travelling and living in Mexico.
http://www.mexico-with-heart.com/blog/
http://billiemercer.blogspot.com/
http://mexicopeeks.blogspot.com/
http://mexiblog.blogspot.com/2004_09_19_mexiblog_archive.html
http://ranchocalypso.com/travellog/



That's it for today.

No comments: