IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY
I had a good day today, and so did Roy when he got home from work.I managed to get into the office and do some filing,etc. that needed to be done, also got busy and cleaned everything out of there that might freeze. As I have mentioned before we are shutting off all the utilities, so anything freezable has to be put into storage. So one room is almost finished.
While cleaning I decided to check our emails, and got a very, very pleasant surprise. A couple that we had emailed in New Mexico about a house sitting opportunity had written back to us. It looks like we will be housesitting for them from the 1st-6th of October. We will be leaving here a couple of weeks sooner than we expected. This, of course just made our day. Not only do we get to leave sooner; but we also will get to experience another new location and meet some new people and their dogs. Being there a week will give us a chance to look around and explore at our own slow pace. They live on the outskirts of the mountains, so we will have lots of walking opportunities with the dogs. It will be nice to be with the dogs, as I am sure we will be missing ours. At the moment Roy is giving them both doggie biscuits, man they have a rough life!!!
Yes, it's been a good day.
1 comment:
Brenda, you know you can bring your dog into Mexico without any problems. Taylor travels back and forth with us all of the time.
Post a Comment