Here's a couple more mountain, water, shrimp boat pictures to look at.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Nothing Exciting Going On
Nothing much happening right now. Picked up a few groceries yesterday and got a haircut. Getting ready to head uptown to pick up some painting supplies soon. Gloomy and cool here today, unusual. Downright chilly as it is only 21 C. and it is already 9:30 AM. Must be a pretty good sized cold front from somewhere sitting over us.
Here's a couple more mountain, water, shrimp boat pictures to look at.


Here's a couple more mountain, water, shrimp boat pictures to look at.
Labels:
mountains,
shrimp boats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How much does a haircut cost in Guaymas?
Kelsi
50 pesos (about $5.00) for women and 30 pesos (about $3.00) for men. There is one place uptown that has a special on a couple of days a week, on these days it is 40 pesos for women, (about $4.00).
Hi,
I´m Alejandra and i just moved to Guaymas, I grew up in Mexicali and been living in Hermosillo since 1996, I moved here a month ago. I´v been reading your posts because i just don´t know what to do with my self in this new place that even if is to close from Hermosillo is totally different. I´m here because of my work in real states with my husband. It´s just the two of us and haven´t met anyone yet. Is really nice reading about this new life from someone who´s not even from this country.
Post a Comment