Our Wall By The Door
Scroll down for todays first post and more photos.We have been looking for something to break up the monotony of the wall beside the doorway. We purchased some wall hangings in Albuquerque, New Mexico; mainly because the ones here were in english if they had writing (for the tourists) and the ones there were written in spanish. Go figure. Another reason for purchasing them there was the color, I am a pushover for blue and when I saw these I couldn't resist. After returning from there we purchased a couple of pots and I have been looking for the right sized plants to put in them. I could find the plants but not the sizes I wanted. I didn't want to buy bigger ones than I needed as that is the only place I want those types ( at the moment, this will probably change and I will wish I had bought bigger ones). I got the plants today and Roy put the screws into the wall to hang them, while I potted them up. It looks a bit bare right now; but they will grow (I hope). Here's a photo of the wall, still without paint, hopefully now that it is cooling off it will get painted.


2 comments:
That is fabulous. Very charming.
Thanks, I am sure it will look better once the plants bush out and grow some more and the wall gets painted.
Brenda
Post a Comment