Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
I decided to blog twice today, as I was getting very long winded. Yesterday we went to the market and walked around. Roy needed a dust pan! Today we went and did our banking, then I picked up some groceries again and decided I had better put something on here. Of course I had to stop at the bakery first and to redeem myself will stop at the veggie truck on way home and get some lettuce and stuff for salad. Tomorrow there is supposed to be a book trade thing in San Carlos so will probably head over there again.
Yesterday the landlady brought over a platter of food again. Not sure what everything was called, but there was some type of fishy fried stuff, several types of rice and veggies/bean sprouts sauteed. Tasty! Between the bakery and the landlady I may not fit in the car to go home, wouldn't that be a shame if I had to stay here!
Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to read your site all the time and see how cold it is there!! Actually hasn't been that bad - it has warmed up to about +10 the other day but the wind is cold. By the way was wondering what time you usually go down to use the computer because I thought I would set up my msn at work so I can at least touch base with you!?!??! All are doing fine around here - Devin had is gastro scope & has acid reflucks so have to work on that & tomorrow off to Wainwright for a hockey tourny at 5:45 - so will be tired.Other than that just the regular stuff going on!! Work mainly!!! Talk to you soon will send you an email as well!! Love sis!