Friday, September 26, 2008

Pirate Ship In Guaymas Bay

There is a pirate ship in Guaymas Bay; the good news is that it is not here for nefarious purposes. Well, unless that is how you view tourist activities. The ship called the Rey del Mar (King of the Sea), comes from Puerto Peñasco and has been in service there for many years.
Here is a video that shows the ship in all its glory.


3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh I think that is so great. The tourists will really enjoy this. How exciting that they will have activities for the children and all. I know if I were there, I definitely would take the time to board and enjoy.

Ale said...

That seems like a lot of time. The only time I went to Puerto Peñasco I couldn´t get on it ´couse it was a long ride and we didn´t had the time. This time we´ll get on it.

Brenda Maas said...

glorv1 and Ale:
We are hoping to go onto it also.