Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Upcoming Cruise Ships

There was an article in La Voz del Puerto newspaper on November 19th stating that the most expensive cruise ship in the world, The World , will be coming to Guaymas on March 21, 2010. It will have a stay of 36 hrs. in the port.

3 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

I once looked into the possibility of retiring on this ship. I love cruising. But it was a bit rich for my blood. It stopped in Portland a couple years ago. Get some photographs. Reliving the dream would be nice.

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

As usual, Brenda, another great post! I just went to the Wikipedia link about The World - how very cool...I wish we could retire on The World!!!

Brenda Maas said...

Steve: yes, pretty rich for most peoples blood. It doesn't come until 2010 so it will be awhile for the photos.
Cynthia: Thanks. Quite the boat isn't it? I would be so out of place on there lol; but will be nice to see it.