The Iglesia de San Fernando also lit up for the evening.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Guaymas At Night And Other Things
The Palacio Municipal lit up at night.

The Iglesia de San Fernando also lit up for the evening.
The Iglesia de San Fernando also lit up for the evening.
Labels:
Guaymas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brenda - I've really been enjoying Guaymas at night since I've been going to choir practice twice a week. It seems like a different place after sundown. Much more interesting than San Carlos.
Guaymas certainly has some interesting buildings. Don't you just love it when you find an old wooden one, no matter what the condition.
Bliss: yes, it does seem like a different place at night.
Isla: Yes, I love looking at the old buildings, especially the wooden ones that have survived (which isn't many). They have a real character.
Post a Comment