Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mucho Frio

Mucho Frio
Mucho frio ( very cold) thats what the weatherman on TV said this morning. It was cool, we didn't open the windows until about 8:30 AM, landlord said it was 14 Celcius. I have looked for a thermometer downtown; but haven't found one yet. Highs around 23 C. today. We are still in our short sleeves; but some mornings I feel chilly. The humidity is lower here than at home, it seems strange when you think that we are right on the sea. It must have something to do with the desert. Kind of nice not to have lumps in the salt and sugar containers. Looked at the weather back home in Canada and it said -20 Celcius, so we are ahead by 40 some degrees. Tough, eh!
We went back to the hidden cove on Monday, yesterday relaxed at home as I was tired and achy. Climbed around on too many rocks the day before I guess. This morning we are going out to the beach at San Carlos. Its just another beautiful, sunny, warm day here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-27 C at our house in Colorado last night! We have been having 12-14 C nights here and 21-23 C days; can't complain ;-)

Keep having a GREAT time !
John & Anita Calypso