Thursday, May 01, 2014

Road Trip Part 6 - Scenes On The Road Between Yecora and San Javier, Sonora

The road was much better between Yecora and the old mining town of San Javier so out came the camera again.
Some shots on the road.  Click to enlarge.

































































































Oak leaves???





























































Pretty purple flowers on shrubs



























On the next 2 pictures, if you enlarge them you will some some very bright green in certain places on the mountain.  I am not sure; but I think this might be exposed copper.  There are lots of copper mines close to this area.













2 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

It looks like lovely country.

Don't you find shooting from the car to be frustrating? On our road trip north with Darrel, I saw scene after scene that I wanted to capture, but I could never get satisfactory framing. Maybe I should just point and shoot.

brenda said...

That was a nice green area Steve.
Shooting from the car is AWFUL; but where there are no pull outs what can you do. I am either too fast or too slow to capture what I want, or I end up with reflections from the dash or whatever. So, in the end I just point and shoot and hope for the best. So nice with digital, no cost to develop I love that.