Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cardiologist

The cardiologist did another ECG yesterday and the results were the same as the tests he had done at the Similares lab.

It turns out that he has a problem that has to be dealt with right away so we will either be going to the hospital in our state capitol today or to the city south of us, both apparently have good cardiac facilities.

I may be away from the computer for a few days, not really sure at this point.

Cost of the Cardiologist:  500 pesos for the consultation and letter, 300 pesos for the ECG.  Total cost: 800 pesos or just about $66.70 CAD.


7 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

You are both in my prayers. Is there anything I can do for you?

Shannon Casey said...

I hope that this is nothing too serious Brenda, our thoughts are with you both. If there is anything that Todd or I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

brenda said...

Thank you Shannon and Steve, I can't think of anything at the moment; but thanks for offering. We have had a busy day; but are feeling much better mentally tonight than last night. The diagnosis is the same; but we have had a good day with 2 specialists and so have some better options today. Will write more tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Natalie Mae Marques said...

I hope everything goes good at the hospital. Thinking of you both! Love Nat and Rick

brenda said...

Thanks a million Natalie.

Felipe Zapata said...

I send healing vibes your way, and I wish you both well.

brenda said...

Thank you Felipe, update posted