Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nothing Much Going On

Not too much going on right now.  Tropical Storm Rick gave us a pass and instead hit Mazatlan and the area around there.  Good for us, not so great for them.  Hope all is well down there.
There were some really nice clouds last night though.


























The local cats that we are feeding are getting quite comfy up here.  They have been sleeping in our patio chairs at night and now come running to eat when they see me come outside.  Spoiling them I think maybe.  There seems to be only 1 baby kitten left of the 2.  Life is tough on the streets.


























Went uptown and bought some fabric today so I guess I will be busy sewing tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

You sew? I love to sew!!! I don't do it as often as I would like. But I can't resist all the beautiful fabrics available!!! I should be starting a dress soon. I have a wedding to attend in November. Hopefully I'll start this weekend.

Brenda Maas said...

Yes, I sew. I used to make all my own clothes and also lots for my kids when they were little.
Lately I haven't been doing too much though. Mostly stuff like the curtains and cushion covers.
Telas Parisiana actually has patterns now, they didn't when I first came down here; but I had brought some with me that I knew fit in Canada.
Post a picture on your blog of your dress when it is done OK. Would love to see it.

Crazy Rita said...

I just adopted a Mexican kitty cat that's been showing up to eat for the past week. Took her to the vet and she's loving her new indoor life. I'm a sucker. She's teaching my old cat and dog Spanish.

Brenda Maas said...

Hope the language lessons go well lol.
Adoption is not going to happen here as there are 4 or 5 of them, and we don't want a pet!!! Maybe someone should tell them that. They are now sleeping in our patio chairs at night.