Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby She's Hot Out There

We haven't been doing much of anything lately. It is hot outside. To put it mildly; although it really is just normal weather for this time of year. The heat index yesterday was 115 F.; although it was that on Tuesday when I went to spanish class it felt worse yesterday for some reason. I was going to go and do some shopping and decided I just didn't feel like it.
Below are the current conditions here from MSN.

Local weather forecast Guaymas, MEX


Current conditions (as of 4:48 PM) Today's forecast
°F | °C
ClearClear
34°C

Feels like: 38°C


Barometer: 1005 mb falling
Dewpoint: 22°
Humidity: 50%
Visibility: 16 km
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 24 km/hr WSW
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
UV Index: 1 Low

Observed at Guaymas International Airport.
All times shown are local to Guaymas.

Today Scattered Thunderstorms
Hi: 37°
Lo: 29°
Scattered Thunderstorms
5 PM T-storms 37°
T-storms
8 PM Clear 32°
Clear
11 PM Clear 31°
Clear

The landlords oldest son came up the other night with his new puppy, it is a Rottweiler and as all puppies are, he is really cute.

2 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

And a cool 70 degrees here right now!

Brenda Maas said...

Now I freeze at 70 F.. When I was back in Canada this summer I only took my jacket off a couple of days, spent the whole time almost, shivering. Seemed like every building had their air conditioning cranked up on high also which didn't help as it wasn't that hot to begin with or not for me anyway.
We had done some reading about your area before we ever came down and decided it was just too cold there in the winter for us, we were done with that type of weather. Our winter lows here are around 10 C. and that is cold for us now. Everyone is wearing wool caps, mittens, winter coats and winter boots here in the winter. We laughed the first year but now that we have acclimatised we have joined them in bundling up.