The nativity scene.
The Christmas Tree before it was lit.
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
3 comments:
Sounds like you and your friends had a great time. It looks beautiful there. I see the people waiting to board the pirate's ship. Very nice and thx for sharing.
I'm getting a little envious of all the cool things that happen in Guaymas. Think I'm going to have to spend more time around there. Funny tree, but I'm glad they didn't chop one down for the event.
Glorv1: yes, we had a good time and yes, it is beautiful here. Thanks for stopping by.
1st Mate: They use the same tree and nativity scene every year. Before it was always set up in the Plaza de Tres Presidents; but they seem to be moving more and more things to the malecon turistico now. There is definately more room for people to gather there and it is a nice venue.
Post a Comment