Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter. I don't have an Easter Lily but here is a photo of one of the Hibiscus blooms.

We are not doing anything much over the Easter (Semana Santa) holiday here. We are staying home and staying away from the craziness at the beaches. It is a major holiday here and thousands of people head out of the cities to the beaches. A good place to stay away from for a few days as far as I am concerned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I just happen to have some Easter lilies in my garden. These are from previous years (there's a bonus image that might intrigue you), but the lilies have been flowering for the last month or so and are out again now.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo--for me, it represents all that is beautiful about México. ¡Feliz Pascua a todos! Saludos, Gregorio

Steve Cotton said...

And a happy Easter to both of you, as well. I got roped into playing a role in the kid's Easter play on Sunday. They said they needed a pompous, stuffy guy -- and they thought of me. I have no idea what they could possibly mean.