Sunday, April 01, 2007

Flowers

Flowers
The plumeria cuttings are growing like mad and one of them is now starting to bloom. It has lots of buds on it, so should be pretty in a couple of days. The scent of it is wonderful, like a strong perfume.



The Desert Rose is also blooming nicely with lots of flower buds on it.

2 comments:

Rusty in Miami said...

I never seen a plumeria flower that small, you gave me an idea to get some cuttings from my and put it in containers

Brenda Maas said...

Rusty, the two people who gave me the cuttings both said just to put them in the soil and they would grow. This is what I did, and they sat leafless all winter the same as the large ones do. I knew that they were alive though as they didn't shrivel up.
Everything I have read since though says to let them sit for a couple of days and let the cut heal over. Oh well, what I did worked and they are now growing well.