Foggy Morning
There was lots of fog this morning just before sunrise.Here is the normal south view we have from our patio.
Here is the view I had this morning.
Sun starting to come up through the fog.
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
4 comments:
I'm enjoying your new slide show--there's always something new on your blog, well worth frequent visits.
Living in a flat state like Florida I would give anything for view of mountains like that. We are coming to our fog season here for us is very dangerous time because of the millions of cars out on the road at rush hour.
That is a wonderful view you normally have. That last photo looks like a volcano. :)
Thanks Bliss.
Rusty I wouldn't want that fog with your traffic, be careful. Yes, the view is great we love it, it changes with every sun, cloud angle and we always see something different.
Post a Comment