Hello, we have been really busy here. Spent alot of time getting ready for a yard sale and then having it, this past weekend. It was a very busy weekend, and we got rid of alot of old stuff that has been hanging around taking up space.
We got lots of rain Monday and yesterday,so have been taking a rest!! Today I got busy and got the fish outside into the ponds. I am glad to get them out of the house again, finally. Anyone want some fish next fall????
Nothing much to report on our trip at present, just waiting and wanting to go!!! 149 days and counting!!! Still waiting on Roys' passport. I was hoping it would come yesterday or today, as he is on days off, and he has to sign for it when it comes; but no such luck. Oh well, guess it will come in due time.
Well that's it for now.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment