Sunday, November 21, 2010

Revolution Day Costume

Our little friend from downstairs was all dressed up in her costume to dance at her school on Friday.  She very obligingly let me take a few pictures of her before she left.
She looked very cute.  I tried to get her to show me her dance; but her little brother wouldn't co-operate in partnering her, so no private show.


Our little friend from downstairs.














Side view so that I could see her "baby".



Hope the week coming up treats you all well and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the USA.


4 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Your neighbor looks so pretty in her costume!

I'm sorry that you've had to start watermarking your photos, but you've got to protect your work.

Brenda Maas said...

Leslie: yes, she is a sweetheart.
I guess it is just part of life now. It is a shame though as it spoils the look of the photos.

breez said...

See. It's non-stop celebration excitement in Guaymas.

Brenda Maas said...

yes, guess it is Breez lol