We knew just by looking around the street that there were going to be some new kids on the block soon.
Some arrived and shortly thereafter disappeared, never to be seen again as happens often here.
These came out of hiding yesterday; but I don't imagine that they will be around long either. It is a tough life out on the street for them.
For now they are cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'd take them both, if I didn't have three foster puppies right now. They're the right age to be socialized to humans. Oh, never mind, I know we can't save them all.
First Mate. I know it is hard; but everyone feeds the cats and dogs on our street so they aren't starving at least and usually look fairly healthy. The babies tend to disappear quickly though either through cars or disease I am not sure.
The crocodiles here will not touch kittens -- or cats -- for some reason. But dogs are on the menu.
Hmm, that is interesting Steve. I wonder why?
No idea. I thought if I experimented too much, they would develop a taste for lawyer.
lol
Post a Comment