Sunday, May 06, 2012

Super Moon

I attempted to take some photos of the full moon last night.  There was one that I kind of like as you can almost make out the rabbit, so here it is.



















I took a photo of one of the hibiscus blooms a few days ago.  They are so pretty, I couldn't resist.



















Have a good week.

4 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

The moon was indeed spectacular last night.

Brenda Maas said...

Yes, it was Felipe, I sat and moon/star gazed for quite awhile.

1st Mate said...

What, you still don't have a tripod? I bought one for 100 pesos at tianguis last week! If you get one, be sure it's got the screw-on shoe that you just pop your camera on.

I stood outside and watched that big ol' moon until I was hypnotized.

Brenda Maas said...

Yes Bliss I do have a tripod. I also bought one at the tianguis about 4 or 5 yrs. ago. Don't remember what I paid; but it works well.
I am too shaky to get a moon shot without it. lol