It's February
It's February, so of course the Mango trees are blooming. It will be a few months before I can try out Steves mango soup but come July or so it could be on our menu.
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
3 comments:
Brenda -- When does the harvest begin? I may need to add another scouting trip.
Our mangos are in full bloom also, but this year they are not doing as well because of the drought.
Hope you get a good crop of my favorite fruit!I also enjoyed the pics of the dancers. Very lovely and interesting.
Post a Comment