Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lunch Today

It is a shame to realize how boring I have become.  If I'm not posting photos of paintings then it is photos of food.  No excitement here for sure.

I have used this recipe for sweet and sour meatballs with peaches for years and still go back to it every few months, along with rice that is what is our lunch today.  The peaches in the sauce instead of the pineapple that most recipes call for is different and we like it for a change.



Weather is lovely, 28 C., sunny, very little breeze.  We have been sitting outside on the patio more again the last while, nice.
Ok, back to my painting now.  Roy is cleaning up the lunch.

2 comments:

Felipe Zapata said...

Boring? I should say not! Who in the world would have thought of meatballs with peaches?! Incredible.

brenda said...

Thanks Felipe :)