Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
4 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the sunset. I tried watching the video but it wasn't working. Have a great week ahead. Take care.
Hi Gloria, not sure why it didn't work for you. I tried it in Google Chrome and also in Internet Explorer and it worked for me in both of those browsers so not sure what the problem was for you.
Have a great weekend.
Lovely, Brenda. I enjoy your videos, they make me want to make the long drive down the hill to the beach.
Thanks Shannon. I am sure the trip would be worth it.
Post a Comment