Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meeting Another Blogger

Yesterday before Spanish class I stopped to visit blogger Cynthia and her husband Mike, shortly after I arrived Bliss also arrived. We had a nice visit with iced tea and cookies. Mike, unfortunately took a picture, so if you really have to you can go over to their blog to see it.
Bliss and I then went to our Spanish class to chat with our teacher for an hour in Spanish. I wasn't feeling the greatest, after picking up a bad cold in Tucson and my brain was totally fuzzy, so don't think I contributed much or got much out of the class. Oh well, hopefully next week will be better.

5 comments:

Berni said...

Do you find learning a language difficult. I have some tapes and dictionary but have not been motivated to start.

Steve Cotton said...

At least you are using your spanish. The best I can say for mine is that at the lunch counter today I managed to combined a spanish noun object with a german article topped off by a present perfect russian verb. I guess I punched in "Order lunch in a foreign language," and my brain complied. Of course, I would have got the same result with: "Order lunch in spanish." The software is fine; it's the hardware that requires work.

Islagringo said...

Finally, a picture of you! I don't think you have ever published one of yourself. At least not that I can remember! I thought you would have longer hair, otherwise almost exactly the way I imagined you. Nice smile and all!

Brenda Maas said...

Vic- yes, I find learning spanish difficult. I have a memory problem so that makes retaining what I learn very difficult.
Steve- yes, I am using it; but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Wayne- no, I don't think I have ever put a photo of me on the blog. I HATE having my photo taken and I think the last one taken of me before this one was about 1 1/2 yrs. ago. I avoid it like the plague!

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

You are a very beautiful woman and that picture looks just fine! Thank you for visiting with us.

Now I think it's about time that I update my own blog pic...my hair hasn't been blonde in months!