Tree Trimming Time Again
The beginning.Well, it's that time of year again, time to trim the trees. This is across the street from us.
The middle.
The end.
We started this blog to journal our six month stay in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico over the winter of 2005/2006. All the original posts of our winter are still here. We enjoyed it so much in Guaymas that we decided we wanted to live there. We returned to Alberta, Canada just long enough to sell everything we owned and have now moved here. Stay tuned for all the adventures we will have in our new life in our adopted country.
5 comments:
WOW!! That was quite a haircut. But when your title said tree trimming I thought it was the other kind as in Christmas tree trimming. Do they trim trees (Christmas treet) in Mexico?
I thought I was going to be seeing a picture of your huge, brilliantly decorated tree too! What a trim job! I suppose the people are glad they can see out their windows again, but it sure looks like a massacre to me!
Are those ficus trees? Have a nice green Christmas... we are being dumped today with +30cm of snow.
I do the same to my black olive tree in my front yard; it needs a haircut every two years. I am getting tired of the expense.
What's amazing is how they do it, with those spindly wooden ladders. Not a job for sissies.
Post a Comment