Revolution Day
Tomorrow is actually the true date for Revolution Day; but they have declared today as the holiday.
We went downtown for awhile and watched part of the parade. It was very crowded so I didn't get any really good pictures. It is a very long parade, (about 3 hrs.), with many, many of the schools and clubs participating. We didn't feel like standing in the sun and watching for that long so we came home before it ended.

2 comments:
The shots you got are good. It was a lot easier shooting the San Carlos parade, no crowd at 8:30 am and I got close. At your height, you'd need a stepladder (or get Roy to hoist you up like a 3-year-old, not very dignified.)
Great parade photos! It's always so hard for me when people are moving and there are crowds. I get backs of heads and elbows and nothing else. I see they had someone doing that "Old Man" dance. I seem to see it everywhere!
Brenda -- You're Tagged! You can go to my blog and read about it.
Post a Comment