Friday, May 13, 2011

A Couple Of Photos From San Carlos

This post seems to have disappeared during the blogger outage so I am re-posting it.
At the tail end of Semana Santa we went over to San Carlos to look after our friends dog and cat while she went to Mazatlan to collect a friend that flew in there.  They wanted to stay and look around for a few days, so we got to spend some time with our favorite dog, Geordie and their cat also.
One morning I noticed the birds having a feeding frenzy, there must have been a school of some sort of fish there as they were having a great breakfast.














We spent some time watching the Osprey parents feeding their chicks, they have made/used a nest on a building crane for several years or more now.














I took this picture in her garden, I just thought it was pretty the way the Petunia was blooming right on top of the Broccoli.















Her Bird of Paradise flower is blooming right now and is beautiful.  I just love these blooms.















Naturally I had to take a few more pictures of Geordie.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Great photos. I love the petunia growing on the broccoli and I really like the picture of Geordie. He is a beauty. How kind of you to sit with the family pet members. Looks like it was fun though. Take care.

Brenda said...

Gloria, we did it as they are good friends and Geordie is our best dog buddy.
I thought the petunia was trying to make the broccoli look prettier lol.
Have a good day.