Thursday, November 27, 2008

Rain

Happy Thanksgiving to all the readers in/from the United States, hope you all have a great day. It has been cloudy here the last few days, which is unusual for us. Last night I woke up to the sound of fairly heavy rain. This morning it is wet and muddy looking. Odd weather for this time of year for us.
Nothing exciting going on, just the usual everyday round of errands, etc..
Roys computer gave up on working a few days ago, it is now in the hospital and we may hear something today about it.
This rose is blooming today. It looks pretty with the raindrops still on it. It has the most beautiful scent, just lovely and it was tough enough to survive the summer.

5 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

I trimmed the roses last weekend and brought in two November survivor blooms. I wish I had photographed them.

1st Mate said...

Such a rose! Glad you got a photo of it, they are such ephemeral pleasures.

Brenda said...

I am a big sucker for roses of any type. I have always grown them, or at least for about the last 30 yrs. or so.

Rusty in Miami said...

Good looking rose, the couple of plants I have left in my garden are not doing well.

Brenda said...

Rusty: Thanks. I lost my red rose over the summer but this pink one weathered the heat.